Public notice for visitors to the Show
1) Barclays Jersey Boat Show is a free entry event, there is no charge to enter the show arena.
2) This is a family-friendly environment. Any persons entering this arena whose actions and/or behavior is deemed to be causing offence or disturbance to others will be politely asked to leave the arena; Organisers reserves the right and ultimate discretion to refuse admission to or to eject visitors to the Show or with respect to Show attractions in reasonable circumstances (for example taking health and safety, environmental and security concerns into account), and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of visitors. Visitors should note that they may be refused entry or ejected from the venue on account of being (or appearing to be) abusive, threatening, or drunken, declining to be searched, carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances or for any other anti-social behaviour. Determination of such shall be at the discretion of the Organiser.
3) i) The distribution of ‘flyers’ and/or promotional material not connected with the Barclays Jersey Boat Show is strictly prohibited;
ii) Exhibitors are reminded that the distribution of publicity material is restricted to their own stands.
4) i) Animals are welcome in the arena but must be kept on a lead at all times;
ii) Animals are not permitted on the pontoons.
5) Photography, audio and video recording will be taking place during this public event, which may be used for future promotional purposes, including advertising, media broadcast and social media activity. By entering this arena, you consent to your photograph, video footage, and audio being used, without compensation;
6) You must not breach or infringe the rights of any sponsors, suppliers, broadcasters, exhibitors or other parties commercially associated to the Show.
Should you require further information during your visit to this year’s Barclays Jersey Boat Show, please contact a member of the team from 3D Events, located on the Albert Pier or phone (+44) 1534 505926